Sunday, December 8, 2013

The American Diaries | Episode 5 - The Hollywood Tower of Terror


"We're not pressuring you to do drugs, we're pressuring you to have fun."



I'm a big chicken when it comes to roller coasters. 
I'm the one who usually offers to hold the bags, take pictures and wave at you while you wait in line...
like your parents.

That's why, no matter how many times I've been to Disneyland.
I never. Never! Go on the Tower of Terror.

"If you don't like it in the beginning we can leave"

What a liar!
We left only to get back in line awhile later.

"Look at the building! It's so beautiful!"



" ........Shaun, I can hear people screaming all the way from the street"
"Nah, not all the way from the street! Only from the entrance of the ride"

That's great. I feel better......not.

"You can sit between us, we'll protect you!"
" From what Kyle? The height!?"

-

Okay that's good, 
I can't see the bottom and maybe it's not so high. Maybe I can leave..maybe...

"Are you scared?"

"Shut up!"

..it's only a few storeys drop anyway.....in the the night. But I'm sure it's not so bad.
I'll just hold on to the sides and...Oh shit we're moving! 

"Uhm Shaun..I'm just gonna... hold onto you here." 
and I clutched onto his arm for dear life. I'm not even ashamed about it.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! 

" OPEN YOUR EYES! LOOK AT THE VIEW!!"

Open my eyes? He must be cra...AaAAahHhHHHhhHHHHh!!!!!

AAAaAaaaAHHHHHhhhHh!!!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
AAAaaAAAaAHHhhhhhHHHHH!!!
*re-read for at least 3 minutes*

-

"How was it? Did you like it?!"

**** you guys."




Look at me on the top right. I'm clearly terrified.
Look at Kyle next to me. He is clearly not.


First and last time. No. Really.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!